If your website looks great but it does not consistently attract and retain visitors that convert into customers this will have a negative impact on your business revenue. In this case it might be a good idea to hire an SEO specialist.
An experienced SEO expert in Ireland or an SEO company will review your website and will help to identify all strengths, weaknesses and opportunities. A qualified SEO specialist will be able to create an effective online marketing strategy that will help to improve your Google rankings in Ireland and page views. The marketing expert will build their strategy around all three website optimisation levels – technical, on-page and off-page to maximise success.
What does SEO mean?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation. This is the process of optimisation of your website so that it appears on top positions on Google and the other search engines in Ireland.
How does SEO work?
SEO helps to increase the quality and quantity of traffic to your site and improves revenue and return on investment.
For example if you have a restaurant in Dublin and you want your website to show up as a top result to anyone who searches for restaurants in Dublin SEO could help you achieve it.
How long does SEO take to start working?
Many companies are expecting to see an immediate results from their SEO strategy. But it usually takes between 4 to 6 months before you start noticing any positive optimisation effects . That is why some companies may even be doubting that the SEO marketing is working as it should be. The truth is that search engine optimisation success rarely comes within the first 3 months.
Results grow over time but they are worth the wait. SEO will help your site to be shown to the right people and you will be able to get a long lasting increased quality traffic to your site.
How much do SEO expert services cost and should you pay for them?
A good SEO specialist could help you increase your website traffic, reach more customers, and improve website’s conversions.
Our SEO company offers Local Business SEO packages & National Business SEO Packages that fit various needs and budgets.
Some digital marketing companies and online consultants are providing cheap SEO Packages. You should be aware that this type of SEO services could have a long term negative impact on your website.
Usually cheap SEO plans do not deliver even the basic optimisation requirements. They are not able to provide a long-term online marketing strategy. Their focus is on quantity rather than quality so you will not able to achieve the required ranking results.
Why do I have to pay monthly for SEO Services?
Many Business owners are surprised when they find out that SEO is an ongoing process.
Website SEO needs to be constantly maintained in order to keep the good results and to stay competitive. Search engine optimisation is a campaign. It is not something that an SEO expert could fix on your site immediately. It takes time to boost your ranking positions for the most popular keywords in your business niche in Ireland.
Here are the main reasons why SEO is not one-time deal and you need to pay monthly for it:
- First of all the SEO expert should become familiar with your goals and expectations and analyse your site to determine the best methods of achieving them. Then the marketing consultant would need to implement numerous improvements so that your site can fulfill Google’s requirements
- Your top competitors also need to be examined to identify their marketing strategy and to discover their back links.
- Your SEO expert will then begin with the link building process. Link building is a major part of the SEO strategy. It needs to be done constantly as long as you want your site to rank organically on top positions on Google.
- In order for your website to stay competitive and up-to-date new content should be uploaded on it on regular bases. Fresh content is an important factor that helps sites to rank high. There is a great chance that you would not be able to come up with new and properly optimised content. In this case this would be another task that your SEO expert could do for you.
- The website optimisation specialist or agency will also do monthly health checks on your site. That way you will be aware of how well your site is performing and whether or not there are some important problems that need to be fixed.
The organic optimisation will help your business achieve greater return on investment. In order to do this you should also be willing to invest in SEO. Search Engine Optimisation is not an expensive service compared to paid advertisement and compared to the benefits and the high return on investment that you get in return.
Which is better SEO or PPC?
SEO & PPC are two powerful options if you want to boost the traffic to your site. SEO takes time but it is a cost-effective long term marketing strategy. Search optimisation could significantly increase the quality traffic to your site.
PPC on the other hand will give you instant results but it is expensive and results will last as long as you pay for it.
Both SEO & PPC could be very beneficial to your business. Your business would most definitely benefit the most if you combined the two advertising methods. The reality is that not all companies have the budget to invest both in SEO and PPC at the same time so they have to decide which one would suit their current business needs.
Why should you continue with SEO management once you have good rankings?
SEO is constantly changing. The technology is evolving and developing, and so are the online marketing tactics.
Websites need to be able to adapt fairly rapidly in order to improve their search engine rankings or to be able to keep them and stay competitive.
SEO marketing is powerful driver of quality leads and sales for your business. You need to work hard and be consistent in order to keep up the good results.