SEO Audit Packages for Local Business in Ireland:
SEO Audit: Basic Package
The basic website SEO audit is adapted for Small Local Businesses with limited budget and lower competition. The site analysis will reveal existing problems and will offer helpful solutions to improve your website ranking.
SEO Audit: Complete Package
The complete SEO check is adapted for Local Businesses experiencing tough competition. The SEO audit will identify critical issues that need to be fixed in order to improve your site's ranking. You will be provided with detailed recommendations and an effective action plan.
SEO Audit Packages for National Business In Ireland:
SEO Audit: Basic Package
This site audit is suitable for Small Businesses with limited budget competing with other business all over Ireland. The SEO audit will reveal what needs to be fixed to improve your website performance.
SEO Audit: Complete Package
The complete SEO analysis is ideal for nationwide businesses that have many online competitors. The SEO Audit will find structural and content problems that prevent your website from higher ranking.
What is SEO Audit and why do you need it?
An SEO audit is an overall examination of your website. It aims to find and analyse the structural and content problems that affect its visibility on search engines. The SEO check will reveal why your site is not generating the traffic that it should and why your sales and conversions are not improving. Тhe website analysis should be comprehensive and it should list the existing site problems and propose effective solutions.
The SEO audit of your website should reveal the following: Our SEO Audit Packages are suitable for both Local Businesses and Businesses operating nationwide that want to make sure that their websites meet the search engines criteria. In other words that they are both user and search engine friendly. The SEO check will identify all possible issues that could affect the organic search performance of your website. It is very important to have regular site audits to avoid any possible problems. Periodical website audit will also help you to stay competitive and make sure that your site is always up to date. We recommend a site audit to be carried out at least once a year. This will allow for critical issues to be fixed as they arise before this leads to more serious website problems that would require more time and resources in the future. If you think that your website needs an SEO audit please, seo company contact of marketing experts now.
Our SEO Audit Packages are suitable for both Local Businesses and Businesses operating nationwide that want to make sure that their websites meet the search engines criteria. In other words that they are both user and search engine friendly.
The SEO check will identify all possible issues that could affect the organic search performance of your website.
It is very important to have regular site audits to avoid any possible problems. Periodical website audit will also help you to stay competitive and make sure that your site is always up to date.
We recommend a site audit to be carried out at least once a year. This will allow for critical issues to be fixed as they arise before this leads to more serious website problems that would require more time and resources in the future.
If you think that your website needs an SEO audit please, seo company contact of marketing experts now.
SEO Analysis Benefits for your Business
Identify and repair off-site and on-site problems
Rise above the competition in search engine results.
Make more informative decisions
Keep a track of the progress of your website
The SEO check will help you to:
1. Identify technical issues on your website:
- Site Speed – Does it take too long for your website to load?
- URL Structure – Are your URLs user and search engine friendly? – Are they short and descriptive?
- Images – Are they well optimised – are they too big, too small or blurred? Do they have descriptions and title tags)?
2. Reveal possible On-Page issues:
- Title & Meta Tags – Do they have the right length & the most relevant keywords?
- Content – It is very important for rankings that the quality & quantity of your website content is well proportioned.
3. Improve User Experience:
- Site Structure – Does your website provide optimal user experience? Is it easy to navigate and easy to understand?
- Mobile Optimisation -This is another very important ranking factor so it is necessary that your website is mobile-friendly.
- Internal Linking – It improves user engagement on your website by helping visitors to navigate easily and access the information that they need.
4. Identify Your Backlinks: (They are extremely important for a higher website ranking.)
- Backlinks Number – Are you aware of the number of backlinks pointing to your site?
- Backlinks Quality – Low quality backlinks could have a negative effect on your site ranking, while high quality backlinks could visibly increase your rankings.
- Broken Backlinks – It is a common problem that also could have a negative effect on your SEO efforts. That is why all broken links need to be fixed as soon as possible. An SEO Audit will reveal all existing broken backlinks.
5. Identify the Competition:
- It is essential that you know who your competitors are and what they are doing to rank higher on search engines. A good website SEO audit report will provide you with valuable information about your competitors strategy and in turn will help you create a more effective marketing strategy.
6. Develop Content Strategy that will help Increase your Organic Traffic:
- All gathered information from the SEO analysis will help you build a solid Content Strategy. The SEO check will reveal all the weaknesses that your website has and will provide you with effective recommendations.
SEO Audit Packages:
Local Business Website Audit
SEO Audit Packages:
National Business Website Audit
What is the difference between a Basic and a Complete SEO Analysis Package?
Basic SEO Audit Services
Takes less time to complete. It looks at the most essential factors that could affect your rankings. It will provide you with very useful recommendations and a well-developed action plan. You will have some insights into the most essential problems that need to be fixed in order to improve your website navigation experience and rankings.
Complete SEO Audit Services
Examines in great detail all possible causes that are holding back your website from higher rankings. It will look into the details your website user experience and overall performance. The Site audit will present you with detailed recommendations and an action plan that will give you a great advantage over your competitors. You will have the full list of all the strengths and weaknesses that your website has.
How long does an SEO Audit take?
We offer a Basic and a Complete Audit Packages for Local Irish businesses as well as Basic and Complete SEO Audit Packages adapted for Irish businesses that operate nationwide.
The website analysis is a time-consuming process that depends greatly on the site complexity and size . It usually takes between 3 days to 3 weeks. It is an overall examination of your website’s performance that looks at all the different factors that could affect your rankings such as:
☑ Technical Issues
☑ Website Structural Problems
☑ On-Page SEO Problems
☑ Off-Page Issues and Opportunities
☑ User Experience Difficulties
☑ Content Quantity & Quality
☑ Competitors SEO Strategies
What About Free SEO Audit?
What about all the online marketing companies offering a free website performance checks?
A free website audit is absolutely worthless! Some companies, even reputable ones offer free SEO examinations.
We do not offer free SEO audits for several reasons. The first reason is that we are not going to do a quick ineffective review of your site in less than an hour. It is going to take us at least 3 days to conduct a proper manual site analysis. The second reason is that the website audit report will present you with an effective step by step action plan to improve your ranking results.
Additionally, we do not require any long-term commitments or contractual obligations. This service is project-based and does not require any contract after the completion of the SEO audit.
In order to perform the most accurate analysis possible, we will require access to your Google Analytics and Google Search Console accounts. If access cannot be provided, our audit will not be as thorough as it otherwise would have been.
Order a local or a national SEO Audit package: